Combining Efficient VOC Removal with Reliable Energy
Our AiremTM environmental solution combines the efficient removal of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) with the ability to provide clean and reliable energy. This robust industrial gas turbine is fitted with a uniquely designed combustion chamber. The chamber efficiently destroys regulated VOC air emissions (US EPA and state standards) while cogenerating high quality electric power and thermal energy in sustainable combined heat and power applications.
Airem™ Environmental Solution
Look to AFGlobal with our Airem environmental solution, which incorporates a single-shaft industrial gas turbine that is a proven engine for mechanical, electrical power, and cogeneration applications while operating in extreme environments. Combined with the VOC combustion chamber, our Airem technology is a reliable and cost effective VOC abatement alternative for major VOC source processes and operations in the industry.
- Combined air pollution control and cogeneration solution
- Increased production efficiency of 20 percent with overall system energy efficiency of approximately 85 percent
- Annual net operating savings of more than USD $1M with a less than 2-year payback on initial investment
- Empowers states to comply with planning needed to reduce Ozone as determined by the National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS)
- Exhausted emissions achieve US EPA and state air pollution control standards for stationary sources
- Reduces carbon emission footprint by approximately 60 percent
- Creates qualified shovel-ready projects and jobs
- Avoidance of non-attainment air shed issues
- CHP offsets air pollutants greater than utility scale renewables, including: ground-level Ozone, toxics, and carbon equivalents(CO2e)
- Achieves federal and state standards
- Heavy duty construction
- Compact and skid-mounted
- Fuel flexibility- operates on natural gas and/or liquid fuel
- Operates in extreme environments
- Continuous or intermittent duty
- Fast stop and start
- Integrates with factory control system
- Replaces standby/emergency backup power
- Operates grid-connected or island mode
- Reduces downtime and maintenance costs compared to conventional thermal oxidizers
Did You Know?
AFGlobal is only 2 years young…but our predecessor Ameriforge has been providing forging capabilities and custom products for more than 30 years.